M Aesthetics of Orange County provides this website according to the terms and conditions that follow. By choosing to use the M Aesthetics of Orange County website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Disclaimer.The information contained on this website is for general educational and informational purposes only. Any information found on this website should not be used for self-diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for professional medical advice from a licensed health care professional. If you have questions regarding your health or are in need of medical advice, you should contact a licensed health care professional to address your specific needs. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
While M Aesthetics of Orange County strives to provide access to accurate and useful information through this website, M Aesthetics of Orange County makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the material, and website users should not rely on any of the information found on the website as a substitute for professional medical advice or direction. As a courtesy to website users, we aim to provide links and references to third-party educational and informational sources.
M Aesthetics of Orange County does not endorse or make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information found through these third-party sources, and M Aesthetics of Orange County does not assume any liability for any information, omissions, or inaccuracies contained on such sites. Please note that the e-mail and contact information provided on this website is for general, informational inquiries only and it should not be used to ask medical questions. M Aesthetics of Orange County will not provide medical advice in response to questions submitted through this website. No physician-patient relationship is created through the use of this website. Also, because information transmitted over the Internet or by e-mail may not be secure and may be viewable or accessible by third-parties,
M Aesthetics of Orange County cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you choose to submit to M Aesthetics of Orange County through this website.Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the terms of this Disclaimer.
At M Aesthetics of Orange County we work with each client to discuss treatment objectives and review likely outcomes, benefits and risks associated with each treatment. We offer individual treatment as well as significantly discounted treatment package options so each client may choose the approach that is best suited for their budget and needs.
Once services are purchased they will not be refunded, however, to ensure that our clients always receive the greatest experience at M Aesthetics of Orange County, unused service values (cash equivalent for the remaining amount of a treatment package) can be applied to any other service at M Aesthetics of Orange County.
For Skin Care Products, all sales are final, however, should you have a skin reaction to one of the products, it can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
All injectable treatment sales (Botox, Dysport, Belotero, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, and Revanesse Versa) are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed.
If you need to cancel an aesthetic appointment, please call us within 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. All aesthetic appointments with less than 24 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 and $50 fee for a physician appointment.
ffSocial Media Policy
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you may not view or post any content to any Social Media Site on the internet. Your use of Social Media Sites is acceptance of this Policy and has the same effect as if you had actually physically signed an agreement.
1. If you are a M Aesthetics of Orange County employee you must adhere to the M Aesthetics of Orange County Employee Social Media Guidelines. Failure to comply with these policies and procedures may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
3. You are prohibited from posting any content that is personal health information including patient images on any Social Media Site. You are also prohibited from using the Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-M Aesthetics of Orange County physicians or to use the Social Media Site to make, recommend or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by M Aesthetics of Orange County.
4. As a guest posting content to any Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in M Aesthetics of Orange County’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non M Aesthetics of Orange County services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
5. M Aesthetics of Orange County reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. M Aesthetics of Orange County may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in M Aesthetics of Orange County sole discretion. You understand and agree that M Aesthetics of Orange County may disclose your communications and activities with M Aesthetics of Orange County in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of M Aesthetics of Orange County rights. You agree that in the event that M Aesthetics of Orange County exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, M Aesthetics of Orange County will have no liability to you.
6. By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to M Aesthetics of Orange County the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any M Aesthetics of Orange County purpose.
7. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold M Aesthetics of Orange County and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
8. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website AND THE INTERNET cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. M Aesthetics of Orange County does not control the THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information OR OTHER CONTENT and, therefore, M Aesthetics of Orange County DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. when posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. FURTHERMORE, M Aesthetics of Orange County DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
9. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Orange County, California.
10. You may not provide any content to a Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
11. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, M Aesthetics of Orange County suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.
Patient Privacy Disclaimer:
For the protection of your medical privacy and that of our patients, we remind you to not discuss patient medical case details on any M Aesthetic of Orange County social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
All comments on the M Aesthetics of Orange County social media sites are subject to review and approval.The information on M Aesthetics of Orange County social media sites is not intended to substitute for a doctor-patient relationship nor does it constitute medical advice of any kind. Any information found on these sites should not be acted upon without consideration of the primary source material and professional input from one's own health care professional.
Using, accessing, browsing, providing personal or medical information on M Aesthetics of Orange County's social media sites does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Dr. Munoz. Any replies by other commenters including M Aesthetics of Orange County contributors also does not constitute a physician-patient relationship.If you have an urgent health concern, please contact your primary care physician, go to your local emergency room, or call 911.
M Aesthetics of Orange County makes every attempt to obtain written, verbal or implied consent for anyone appearing in photography or videography. You may withdraw your authorization for use of your image at any time by sending written communication to M Aesthetics of Orange County at 30501 Avenida De Las Flores Suite B-1 Office 112 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688